MARK MCMURTRIE BROOME, BEAGLE BAY, FITZROY CROSSING & ALICE SPRINGS SOVEREIGNTY WORKSHOP SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2013
You are invited to a presentation on the facts about the Sovereignty
movement, to get informed and ask questions for your own knowledge.
Gunham Badi Jakamarra (Mark McMurtrie) convenor of the Original
Sovereign Tribal Federation, a tribal Tharawal man from what is called
by the Crown ‘the NSW south coast’ will hold presentations around the
West Kimberley for people who are interested to learn about SOVEREIGNTY.
In the presentations Mark will share vital information about how many
tribal groups around Australia are moving towards Sovereignty and what
this means for you.
The topics Mark will touch on include:
• What is Tribal Sovereignty: why and how it still exists today.
• The legality of the Crowns claim/s.
• What steps can the Tribe/s take to assert their Sovereignty?
• The importance of standing up for the right model of Sovereignty
• What are the best ways to educate State and Federal government agents as to the truth?
• How to exercise your Sovereignty.
• Constitutional inclusion and how this does will be another act to
remove Sovereignty. What you will lose if you sign up to vote ‘Yes’ ?
• The failure of Native Title, and how you have been deceived and lied to.
• ALL WELCOME
1. Saturday 28th September Introduction session by Mark McMurtrie Location: Lotteries House Time: 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm
2. Monday 30th September (public holiday) Full day workshop Location: Lotteries House Time: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
Beagle Bay Community: Full day workshop
Date: Wednesday 2nd October Location: Rangers Office Time: 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
Fitzroy Crossing Community:1/2 day workshop
Date: Friday 4th October Location: Karrayili
Time: 9.00 pm – 1.00 pm
Date: 07th October - 09th October
*Time permitting Mark may be able to have one on one sessions with family groups if organised.